Friday, July 07, 2006

cowboy and internet

Cowboy has a short memory.

Seems he can't remember that surfing the web, specifically IMing girls during business hours, is unprofessional.

I have now had three jobs I've had to pull off to clean up his mistakes due in no small part to the internet. (I've only been here 5 months)

Due to this, I was not able to get a project finished, (which ironically, went to him as it was "simple", because Old Man and I have a complicated job that must get out quickly.)

I made my opinion known to the boss.

(I'm going to continue to push to have his internet connection cut, hey, it's better than getting fired)

Although the secretary is about fed up with him and wants to see him fired...

Old man is very forgiving and he is directly affected by Cowboy's fuck ups.

No one else in the office will work with him.

Frustrating because I could use the help, but I'm not about to wipe his butt.

He should know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home