Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Move

Yes, Zelda and I decided to sign yesterday on the new house...

Partially it was to secure a reduced price on some of the up grades.
I guess we maybe signed a week earlier than we may have planned.
***
We have signed a deal with the Devil...
other wise known as
the H.O.A.

Amusing and scary at the same time.
I, a free American Citizen,
am 'voluntarily' signing away many of my Rights over my property to a Corporation that can legally determine my paint color, so as to preserve the value of my 'investment'.

Translation,
we are willing to sell our souls for
the True G-d,
Money.

Crazy...

But I have to say that Zelda's parent's neighborhood community looks great and would be a place I'd want to live Because they DO have a HOA.

I do want to pursue enegery saving items such as solar and maybe wind...
though I might have to sign on as President to get it passed!

Next Christmas and Thanks Giving is at our place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home