Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Universe

Zelda often says she is Impatient.

And I counter that maybe the Universe is trying to teach her something...

It helps to be aware of when it's MY turn to be taught.

The builder 'never got back to us' on that counter-counter offer on the house.

And we have to be satisfied that Zelda and I did everything with in our power to give the builder a sweet deal.
(More expensive lot, up grades in the house, add the room over the garage, sign a check that very night.)

There isn't anything else we can do that I am aware.

And so, the Universe is trying to tell me something.

Exactly What, remains a mystery to me...

Could be...

Should have acted sooner...

or...

wait for something else...

or...

something...

Settle for what you have available.

And on to more important things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home