Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kitties

Boo is doing well.
She keeps working the scab at the end of her incision and so it can't heal.
But everything else is fine.

I don't think she has tried to jump onto the bed.
We have been lifting her up, which insults her dignity, but she soon forget this when she see's Z and snuggles up with her.

I have been going at her pretty vigorously with the hair brush, pulling huge tuffs of old under coat from her. It must feel good as she cools and purrs as I pull her this way and that with the brush.
***
Wild fires in Cali.
They showed a man on TV yesterday who's house was spared by the wild fire.

His neighbor's homes were destroyed.

His comment to the reporter (at least the one they used on air) was (paraphrased),
"I asked G-d to spare my home and He traced his finger around it and He saved it".

I have to wonder

why G-d would spare his house,

but not his neighbors?

***
Someone is abusing G-d...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home