Saturday, October 07, 2006

Busy

Things are busy at work.

I am doing some lease space designs for a number of clients for the same lease space.

One company is a technology company.
Modest.

The other is a medical company.
Very sophisticated.

Dealing with creating medical gasses from combining powders.

It offers the opportunity to create a "clean room", which is something new for me.

Good experience.
One of the Architects in the office was excited for the prospect of a new product type.

In meeting with the medical company, it was polished and high tech. Security at the door.
A product that will save lives and make the owner lots of cash.
Again, a young man with vision.

And the intellect for creating a process where the mixing of two inert powders creates a gas we need to live.

I realize I have difficulty grasping the concept of making large amounts of money.
I have not surrounded myself with "rich" people, and so I can't understand how one lives or thinks to live like that.

Zelda is reading over my shoulder...

Anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home