Monday, September 11, 2006

Blogging

Been out of the loop for a while.

Harder to find time to blog.

Been livin' life.

Zelda told me she has lost the heart to blog since her last blog crashed.

Things are good, can't complain.

Been balancing the check book.

I'm sort of behind...

by a couple of months.

It's more complicated with a second person drawing on the account.

And we have been using the check cards with out discipline.

I have been entering the recepts.

Check stubs are soo much easier to process.

Carbon copy of the check. All collected in one spot.
Easy to read.
****
Lately it seems like all the networks have been jumping on the "My insert-Tv-station-name-here" along with "come create a blog on our "My insert-Tv-Station-name-here Blog".

This also has taken some of the fun out of it...blogging I mean.

Anyway.

Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home