Monday, July 10, 2006

Texas ranch house

is fucked!!!

I spoke with my sister about it and she told me she would not watch it again.

This is gonna be that last time I watch it too.

The crap the Cook family does to the cowboys, the total disrespect, the arrogance, and 20th century thinking .....


YUCK!!!

The women of the ranch house are not about "what's the best thing for the community", but "what is My aggenda", "how do I get what I want? (and fuck the others!).

Very Very modern thinking.

And what sucks,

some of the women use sexism and feminism as a reason.

They all had roles to play to make this work.
They all agreed to certain roles before they started.
Rather than doing the hard work of figuring out how their role bennifited the whole, they spent too much time worrying about "what they are doing".

"they aren't working hard enough"
"they get the 'fun' job".

Pisses me off.

Mora and Mrs. Cook,

shame on you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home