Saturday, July 08, 2006

kitty update

Snoopy had his stitches out Thursday.
We counted 7 little stitch marks.

We think he must have contacted a kitty bug at the vet as he had some sneezing troubles last Sunday.

This weekend, Gaea woke me with little kitty sneezing.

***
Coach is a huge baseball fan, played for years, talks in sports terms, bought 4 season tickets for the office. Rows 2 and 3 on third base.

He was going to be out of the town for the forth so he gave the tickets to the north end of the office. No one on the north end was free, so they came to me.
I made some calls and invited Metoody and fishybob.

Texas, as has much of the south, is in a drought. So we need rain.

Mother nature decided that the holiday was the day to rain.

Being optimistic, we had lunch here and watched some of Eddie Izzard, Dressed to Kill, while waiting for the time to leave.

The seats are the best I've had at the ball park.

A good time was had by all.

Even if we did get wet...

alas the Rangers lost that night.

***
Zelda and I are thinking of heading down to Waxahachie next weekend for the farmers market there.

In the mean time, she wants to visit a local bead shop for supplies and I want to do something I haven't in years.

Look through a hobby shop!

I am interested in trying remote control airplanes.

Something cheap.

So when I crash it,

I won't cry...

too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home