Saturday, October 21, 2006

Do not pass Go,

Do not collect $200.

Got a call Friday from my little brother.
From the jail.

Seems a room mate made an accusation
which landed him in jail.

And the room mate is
of course
still living in
my brother's house.

He wants to take it to jury trial so he can clear his name.

Seems the roomy took not one,
but four sleeping pills,
Ambien,
which I was prescribed when mom was sick.
Nasty stuff.

(I was told I had a conversation on the phone with a friend after taking an Ambien. I do not remember the phone ringing, let alone answering it. That same friend looked up Ambien in her father's med book and learned its a hallucinogen. I stopped taking it after that.)

So, he needed help getting in touch with his boss who will pay the bond.

We'll see what happens...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I don't understand what the accusation was?

6:08 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

His male room mate accused him of sexual assault.

Then filed a restraining order against him.

My brother is not gay. But his accuser is.

My brother's other room mate didn't hear a thing. And told the cops that the accuser is unstable..

We think this guy has done this before.

And since his bond was a fraction of the standard sexual assault bond ($50k), the judge and arresting officer must also think something is not right.

Until then, my brother is 'screwed' out of his house, all his possesions, etc., and has to find a place to stay....

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home