Friday, October 13, 2006

new house

After living in my house of my youth,
I am ready for something Ours, new, and Ours.

No cracks in the walls, doors that won't shut, trim in need of replacing, old paint, crappy yard, and stuff piled up everywhere because we have no idea what to do with it.

In running the numbers, we can afford a new house.
And we have found one two neighborhoods over.

I keep picturing us in it, which tells me "I'm sold" on the idea.

Something that helped 'sell' me was 'Bubba', our yard man. This neighborhood no longer reflects who I am. Surround yourself with people whom you want to become like.
I am w-a-y past wanting to surround myself with Bubba's.
That and I'd like to have work friends over, and Zelda does too.

I'd like to get totally out of debt before we move.
But we, spiritually, can't afford that.

Then there is what to do with this old house.
Z wants to sell.
I'd like to repair and rent.

That is something I'm not sure we could afford.

So it may be that we sell, pay off as much debt as possible, and start fresh...
with...
new...
debt...

yeah.

Something
Ours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home