Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Careers

I interviewed at large corporate Architectural firm two weeks ago Thursday.

I was confident I'd get the job.

In the elevator up a young woman asked if I was a consultant.

"Interview".

"Good luck", was her response.

Hmmm.... Maybe this won't be as easy as I'm assuming...

I have never worked for a large firm.

They had two architects and the HR person in the interview.

I have never had to provide Professional references before.

I was made an offer.

I have not spoken to my current boss about it.

Reality, I'd have rather waited a year or so before moving on.

Financial pressures, aka life, has dictated that time frame for me.

Each day this week Zelda has asked, "Have you talked to coach yet?".

Because I am The architect on fromage restaurants, and I am working on 6 of them at the moment, I have the feeling Coach will throw alot of money at me to keep me...

I do want to work for the big company...

I do want to make more money.
We NEED more money to stay afloat.

Friday I'll sit down to talk to coach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home