Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 4

Zelda has been good to me.
She allowed me to have a break down earlier in the week and guide me out of it...

I am praying for Obama and sending out resumes to as many places as possible.

Zelda also helped me find a number of leads.

Monday I have interviews with two head hunters.
I'm also sending in resumes for construction related professions that are not architecture.

Jobs are there for those with experience in medical and schools.
Two areas I've had some work, but not the type they are looking for.
Time to SELL myself!
***
Advice from family has also been helpful.

Sell our house and the rental and work to save our credit.

Sell the rental to give some cash for staying in this house. The thought is, it has positive cash flow, has been fixed up, and would give us survival time.

We have been in the mind set of moving back into the rental because the expenses are low and letting the new house go back to the bank and work our way back to good credit on the other side.

The notion of having zero debt and just surviving is good too.
***
Father in law suggested we put together three plans.
1. Best case.
2. Bad case.
3. Worst case.

That way we would have a plan of action and could be flexible.

Mom in law suggested speaking with our pastor. She also thought selling the rental might be good. It has some equity still which our new one does not. If it did, we could in the extreme case, sell it to an investor who would take it off our hands for the equity in it.

Pastor let us know that in the worst case situation, he would "make a bed room in the education building for Z, me, and our new baby". He is also will collect baby stuff for us.

Sister has told us she and brother in law will give us a room as well as feed us.
She and pastor pointed out that Obama is now in charge and he's working to do something.

I am glad he is. Let's hope it clears this up....

And everyone has reminded us that there will be "the other side".

It's the getting there that is scary.

Change...

Good luck to you who still have work.
G-d bless those who don't.

We can get through this if we help each other.

I am blessed that Zelda is here to help me through this.
Our marriage will help us make it no matter what the out come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home