Monday, December 29, 2008

the Draft

At age 18 I received a letter from my Uncle, Sam, how told me I had better stop by the US post office to register myself for the draft.

After wards I received a number of catalogs from "Adam and Eve".

I wish someone had told me then that the Draft is UnConstitutional.

Growing up in the early 70's, we heard about the Draft Dodgers and it was implied that they were bad.

The Constitution does not give the Congress the right to take your children and make them US government property to dispose of as it decides.

If it were, the Revolutionary war would have been fought with draftees. After all, not everyone agreed with the Founding Fathers that America should break with England.

The Revolutionary war was an all Volunteer Army.

They fought for Freedom on American Soil so that we, their descendants would have, "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,".

"Liberty" and "Government Ownership" are mutually exclusive.

How do I protect my unborn child from a Government would "rule the world"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home