Sunday, February 27, 2005

BROWNIES ARE READY!!!!

Woo Hoo!
********
When Zelda comes down for her spring break, we are going down to visit her parents.

I don't have a problem with that.
I have met them. They are nice people. (Hey, her dad is a Texas Aggie! Whoop!)

Am I hypocritical to be okay with sleeping (read that, "Fucking her brains out") with her at her house.
And my house.
But not comfortable wanting to share a room (read that, "bed") at her mom and dad's??? While we are Not married?

Or is that all about me again??
********
The brownies Beckon!!

Who wants a brownie?
********************
Zelda had already planned on the sleeping, or, not sleeping arrangements!
She suprised me today with a reservation to a local B&B near her parents.

I"ll still have to deal mentally with her father knowing I'm sleeping with his "little girl".
(Hey Dad, she's not so little anymore!) My respects to you!

ktb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, maybe we could be married for that weekend? *snort*

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home