Friday, December 16, 2005

Little Do I Know

Having facilitated Disciple Bible Study with the Methodist church for a couple of years, I thought I knew more than I do.

A friend of mine (from that same class) passed along a link to a Christmas Bible story quiz (see click on the title above to take it for your self).

"I've taught that class, I should ace it!" I thought...

Weeeeeellllll....

Like so many people, I confuse what the Bible story tells with the Popular Images that have been give to us over time. (Some of those being, "Sex before, or outside of marriage, is wrong", and "Cleanseliness is next to Godliness".)

Picture Santa Claus standing behind the Wise men at the manger scene...
(There's a blaring error there, and it's not Santa Claus!)

See how you do!

Merry Christmas!

(And for Zelda's fans, Happy Yule!)

Having some linking problems with the test, so..
let's try it this way...
http://www.bible-trivia.com/Christmas_test.html

Sorry gang, looks like they are down.
Maybe it's just a server problem for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home