Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy birthday

Last Thursday was my late mother's birthday.
She would have been 76 years on this planet this time around.

One of her requests and dreams for me was to get lisenced as an Architect.

Mid way through my day, Z called to let me know I "got a letter" in the mail.

She was more exited than I to learn I passed my last of nine exams for licensure as an Architect in the State of Texas.

Passed all nine the first time.
I have to brag on myself and say I am the only person I know, (not that others have not done it), to pass all nine exams the first time through!

Time to make new plans.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you, bunny! Congratulations on the feat - and some feat it is. Your mother would be very proud. I am, to know such a smart and dedicated fellow. Wow - the world is at your feet...or something ;-) Best of everything to you and my pal, z. Love, April

4:06 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Awesome Karl!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home