Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Registration

I sent in my paper work back in April for my Architectual Registration.

It came back with a letter and my check.

Seems the Feds have passed a law somewhere along the way that requires me, or you, to Prove you are a good 'ole 'merican citizen before they will let you get registered.

That posed a problem.

I have a passport.

I have a social security card.

What I don't have, is a lock box.

So I put all my important, I-am-a-natural-born-merican paper work in a "safe place"... shortly... before...I...turned...the...office...over...to...Zelda...

I found it Sunday as I was clearing out the last of the old office to move it over to the new garage.

It was where I left it...

I have recent out the paper work.

Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home