Monday, September 03, 2007

The old house...

We got the carpet in Thursday.
I installed the electric outlets while Zelda touched up the wall paint.
She hurt her self and fell in the back room.
Had I realized how painful it was for her to paint, I would have sent her home.

She's okay, but we had to clean up some spilled paint.
***
We have had two families see the house, with another scheduled to stop by tomorrow.
So far we have been told the house is really nice and did we do all of it ourselves.
Of course, there are a lot of little things I see that I want to fix/clean up.

Bunny Nephew did not prep the cabinets before he painted.
We are having problems with the paint peeling off of the doors. They needed to have been sanded and primed.
We are going to possibly have problems with them with tenants...
***
Tomorrow I am going to begin cleaning up the garage. It has been neglected while we worked on the inside.
After that I'll head back inside to finish up the closets and some trim that was banged up by the carpet guys.
There is yard clean up. Install the vent-a-hood. Reinstall the closet shelves and hanging rods.
The entry closet still needs to be painted...

Lots to do still.
But it will happen quickly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home