Sunday, November 18, 2007

cat kabob

I have been diligent in keeping my leather jacket safe from the cats.
Isabell likes to claw the back of my office chair.
Two nights ago I came home, draped my jacket on my chair, and not feeling well, went to bed early.

You guessed it, the next morning I discovered Izy had sharpened her claws on my jacket.

Man was I angry. I don't get that way often, and it didn't help that I was not feeling well.

I can't wear to work now.

She's Z's cat, I think I will have Z resolve it.

I will not buy any new furniture nor take my harp out of its case because it only takes a moment and it's ruined...

I am not sure what to do...

Both Z and the Dr. do not want to declaw them.

My thought on it is, we have made sacrifices to give them a place to live.
They can give something, their claws, in return.

They have been an item of contention with the two clawed cats. Blood on the closet shelves.

I was concerned with Milo when we got him. He uses, for the most part, the scratchy boxes. But there has been damage done to the new carpet, cabinets, and various kitty noses.

Izy prefers furniture...

Something must be done...

2 Comments:

Blogger Zelda Pinwheel, Queen of the Universe said...

she is your cat, too!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Try Soft Claws. They are rubber tips that clue onto their nails. I LOVE them for cats who don't behave themselves with their claws. You can get them at Petsmart, Petco, etc. I recommend them to all my new kitten adopters.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home