Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Nov 6

I have been TV free for six days now.

I have found that instead of gorging myself for hours on "what ever is on", I am able to walk thru a room with a TV, ie. the office, or sit with Z and read while the boob tube blares on and ignore it.

Music is again a part of my life.
Stopped by the Apple store on the way home and picked up a new connection cable, up loaded the latest iTunes, and I'm good.

Means that if Z wants to watch TV, we don't spend as much time together. But I'm not sure how much interaction happens when both of us are plugged into CSI.

Though she does comment that my talking back to the TV ads won't do any good.
"Hi! I'm a TV ad! Let me whisper CRAP into your Ear long enough and often enough that you'll forget that I'm telling you nothing but CRAP. And I want you to open your wallet!"

"Bunny dear, they can't hear you..."

Miss you Z.

You know where I am.

Up stairs reading a book, listening to music, catching up on bills.

clk!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zelda Pinwheel, Queen of the Universe said...

yeah, but when you are entering things into quicken or reading a book, conversation usually does not take place. since your eta to the casa is later and later, there is less and less time to be together before it is time to go to bed. then, the only time to talk to you is as you are falling asleep which isn't a good time, either.

i don't think the tv is really the issue. i could be wrong...

9:47 AM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

We talk to each other the most over dinner at the table.
Not dinner in front of the tv.

I am enjoying the free time my tv fast affords both you and me.

We have music in the house now.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home