Sunday, June 01, 2008

Prodroming

That's the term used to define the period of time when the Herpes Virus is active in your nerve cell and may, MAY, cause and "outbreak".

I have had Herpes II for about... let's see,

(it's sooooo central to my life.... *not*)

08,

07,

06,

05,

04...

I'd have to go back and look at my first entries on blog spot to see when...

blog says 2004.

Zelda and I are both prodroming at the moment. Not sure why.
When she first moved to Texas, Z prodromed quite regularly.
The stress, pollution, and long commute aggravated her health, and it wasn't just the virus that was acting up.

Doesn't keep us from getting busy....
Excuse me... my wife calls...


Cracks me up when the "cure Herpes" adds claim, "I haven't had an out break in over two weeks!". We regularly go months, even 6 or 7 with out any symptoms. So to go TWO WEEKS because of Cure X... It ain't the Cure that's doing it.

As our chiropractor says, "I don't do anything, your body does it all. I help your body cure it's self."

(Side note: My outbreaks are very light, I just feel a twinge in my groin while Z has the 'classic' much photographed blisters which are painful and can scar if rubbed by clothing. I sympathise with those who have major outbreaks.)

fyi: Z has discovered that Biofreeze does a good job of killing any pain she may have. It's an over the counter ointment for sore muscles we got from our massage therapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home