Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rich Dad!

Zelda told me about a Rich Dad real estate information seminar last week that popped up on her browser.

I'm a huge Robert Kiyosaki fan, he's been a mentor of mine for some time now.

He of course was not there, but it was informative.

As of late I have been keeping cash with me.

I told myself I would not take my wallet in, since I was not going to buy anything.

Mistake...

Missed out on an opportunity because I was not ready.

Anyway...

Zelda and I will be going to the Rich Dad Real Estate University Class next month here in Dallas!!!

I'm so excited!

Rich Bunny!
***
For those interested in self improvement, "Success Magazine" has been relaunched and includes a CD/DVD along with the great articles.

Issue number three is out right now.
Zelda saw the magazine and picked it up for me.

Thanks Love!
***
Finally, I won at Cash Flow 202 electronic game tonight for the first time!

Woo hoo!

i'll go to bed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home