Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lap top will travel

Ah... after lending, and then selling my lap top to Zelda for use with her business I once again have it back!
(along with a docking station and 22" flat screen for those times when I work in the office).

Today I am sitting on the back patio with the spiders and potted plants having breakfast as my poor wife sleeps in the room adjacent.

My times Zelda will express sadness in missing me as I sit next to her.
I can understand.

I miss my wife who I made breakfast for on days just like this as she slept in.

I miss my wife today as she tries to catch up on lost sleep.

This pregnancy has been a learning curve.

She simply doesn't have the energy to go adventuring.

I also am trying to catch up on lost sleep which causes my emotions to run amok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home