Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving forward...

Zelda joined me at the beginning of the month for a real estate seminar.

It was a high pressure sales pitch for additional classes.

Boy were we exhausted after only one day.

Zelda missed the second day due to a migraine. But she was there for Sunday and I was the one who faded.

It was through Rich Dad Education.

While we were really miffed, (read that pissed), at the whole Hard Sale, this weekend only! get this great price. We, (read that "Zelda") learned a lot.

She is now on the "same page".

She was so excited that she signed us up for a seminar in February. We get to head to Florida, some place I have not been!

Oh...

Turns out we got pregnant that same weekend!

We'll let you know how it goes....

I will be 60 when my child graduates high school...

Ekk!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zelda Pinwheel, Queen of the Universe said...

but you will be a VERY god looking 60!

klc!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Zelda Pinwheel, Queen of the Universe said...

um . . . that was supposed to be good looking.

1:16 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

Hey, if you can be a goddess, then I can be a god!

(We do create our world and life in our own image. If's it's not in my image, then I need to take a look at the UPS guy to see if it's His!)

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home