Friday, January 30, 2009

Short Sale

I checked in last week with my last company to see how they are.

Still waiting on word and work from clients.

I was the only one let go so far.
Had they been able to keep me on, there are things Z and I could do to stay in our home.

The real estate agent called yesterday evening and we spoke for about ten minutes.
He asked if we would like to keep the house, which we do, and that it might be possible to restructure the loan to our reduced income.

That is, if we had any income.

We have to focus on moving forward. This last week has been more of a waiting game, hoping to hear back from last week's interview.

I am doubtful I will get the job. In the past it has been quite clear by the end of the interview whether I am in the running or not. I didn't get a good feeling.

But for Zelda's sake, I will keep an optimistic out look.
***
Z does not want me to drive truck. She does not want to be alone when the baby comes. She's worried about my safety.

I am at a loss as to where to turn for employment that will bring in adequate income in a hurry.

I haven't heard back from Costco. 24 hours a week at $6.00 an hour...

What to do...

I'd rather be poor with Zelda than rich with out her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home