Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some hope

In addition to the new President and what he is doing.

Tuesday I visited the AIA (American Institute of Architects) web site to check on possible new job postings.

There was a cryptic one that I saw was new and forwarded my resume into the void.
That afternoon I checked back in to my email and there was a note described as "interview".

Yes, I have one for Friday morning in North Dallas.
I am confident I can perform the tasks and meet the requirements for the job.

If so, it will save Zelda and my butts from potential homelessness.

If so, we will make a call to the church family currently in our same spot with potentially no home in a few months, and offer them rooms and space in our home.

They are a young couple with three school age girls. The mom approached Zelda about helping each other with baby sitting.

Wish us all luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home