Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moneys

Tonight we will visit with Bunny brother in law.
He's in accounting so he will help us with suggestions with our cash flow.

All last week and early this week it has been all blow and go.
Surprising how long the days seem to last.

Now begins the personal character, can you get up and make a go at it when there does not seem to be a goal line.

Tomorrow I'll visit with Texas Workforce to find out if I can get grant money for retraining in something.
I wonder how long the paper work will take?

If I can get in to driving school, I should hopefully have some cash flow coming in by mid Feb.
$400.00 would cover the cc bills.

Zelda's business handles some of the regular bills we have.
***
In order to stimulate the economy enough to begin building again, I worry it would take more infusion of printed money. Printed money is easy, but it causes inflation...
Possibly Hyper inflation...
Good for those with fixed rate loans and regular raises...

Bad for those in the bottom rungs of the economy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home