Wednesday, January 28, 2009

At the moment

I need to call the real estate agent today to get our house on the market.
The fear is some one will actually BUY the house, which is a blessing and a sad thing.

Zelda's friend has the house looking Great!
Something both Z and I feel bad about not being able to do ourselves...

I feel a twinge of guilt when I think that an architect and interior designer can't keep their home in presentable shape.

Z's friend doesn't have the emotional attachment to the Stuff that we have collected over time.
She also didn't spend much if any time while she was here in front of the tv.
Something Z and I do too much...

Two more resumes out to possible employers.

The ice is beginning to melt here in the Dallas area.
Glad I didn't have to get out in it...

blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home