Friday, January 30, 2009

Some more positives

Zelda's doctor is Her Doctor.


We will qualify for medicaid for the baby.

Zelda wanted a Dula for the birth and we had begun to budget for it. Upon hearing our situation, the dula will give us the service gratis.

Did I mention We are having a BABY?

I can drive truck and get home each night, make enough to pay the bills, and by the time we move into the rental, be able to support us on one salary.

Driving truck has medical benefits and I can pick up extra work.

Our neighbor pays for his home and a new car on a driver's salary after only one year driving.

I have access to architectural drawings on medical labs, the hottest work going right now, because Zelda works in space planning of hospitals. Not quite the same thing as drawing them, but I will have a leg up on those who haven't.

Friends are feeding us possible job leads...

Obama is President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home