Monday, February 28, 2005

Discpline

I have, with a suggestion from my girlfriend, decided to discpline my kitty for pooping my carpet.

This is distinguished from being sick and having an accident.

He left me a gift.
For no reason that I could see.

So...
tonight is the first of seven,
gasp!,
that he will be confined to the back bathroom...

He has food.
Water.
A couple of toys.
And a window seat.

I will miss his snuggling at night.
I will miss his coming to see me as I watch TV.

I will miss his "good mornings".

I will NOT miss soiled carpets.
***************

Zelda will be down to visit in less than two weeks!
Here for 7 days!
We plan to visit family. Hers at the first of the week. And mine later in her stay.
I hope to get at least 3 days off that week to spend with her.
Our project was to be at 100% by then. But life happens and it has crept back.
Not a bad thing actually.
****************
Noticed that soda in California was comperable in price to a gallon of gas.
$2.15. This from a restaurant with wait staff.
In Dallas a soda will cost about $1.70 or so, which ALSO happens to be about the amount of a gallon of gas.
This makes soda, as purchaised at a restaurant, around $27.00 per gallon.
I won't complain about gas prices for a while...
**************
I hear Woody crying.
Wish me strength...

Good night all,
ktb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home