Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Music Time

I like Apple,
as I think most folks do.
Especially since the birth of the Ipod.

I was a stupid head and didn't buy the stock at $16 cuz as much as I like Apple, I didn't have FAITH in Apple.

What would it have cost me???

How bout the difference between 16 and 60...

ANyWay....

If you haven't already, stop by and down load the free
Itunes.

It is Apple's version of the music player for your computer.

Mp3's recorded via Itunes don't seem to be readable by the Microsoft readers, so I have all my music in Itune format.

It has a KILLER visualizer...

And then there is the on line Radio stations.
Now, it doesn't pick up my favorite classical station, WRR 101.1 fm, but it does have some great world stations.

I have been listening to Dance music at work to keep my engery levels up.
Today I tried something a little different.

After you've finished playing with the visualizer...

From the Radio, pick International, then scroll down to Magnatune World Music.
It has an ecletic mix.
The music went from Indian to Irish Harp to Russian vocals to Classical to Middle Eastern.
I even heard a sitar version of Jingle Bells that wasn't bad...and in March even.

It is an on line music company where the artists get 50% and, like Pink Martini, you can listen to the entire Cd library from their web site for not cost.

I have been listening to the Russian women's vocal group, Kitka, all evening.

Bunny gives it two paws high...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home