Sunday, March 27, 2005

Vanity

Gave into my vanity and guy nature and bought an expensive toy.
No, not the new PSP. Though it's sweet.

I acually, now that I think of it, spent about a $100 more on a new phone.
Will make me more popular and sexy to the ladies.
(I will be more sexy, won't I Zelda? I AM, after all, a bunny, and not a Sheep?)

Maybe I should reconsider that purchase... hmmm....
Got the babe in my pocket, and bed, so I can spend my cash on "important things". Guy toys!!!

I am sure that Zelda will have something to say about all this.
I'm still trying to convince her that "bare foot and naked" in the kitchen is a sexy thing. I have some work to do on my sales technique...
She's not buying it...hmmmm.....

Zelda bought a book on Texas Wildflowers, in where else, Nebraska.
Huh?
**********
The woman in Florida should now have passed.
Difficult topic.
If she indeed DID say, "I don't want to live that way", then it is as it should be.
Would be nice if the world could learn to let folks die with dignity.
"Hey church folks, focus on helping those who need it, and not those whom you think need it."

I am not close to the situation, so I can only say, Zelda, if I am ever in a "Vegitative State", please let me go. Now a coma is something completely different. Keep me going where possible, if I'm in a coma.

Also, should I die and you become a double widow,
I'd like the police to look into it, and if you haven't kilt me for my vast fortune in old comic books, circa 1980s, then, I expect you to re-enter the world again and get you a new man.

Heaven knows I would expect you to want me to "jump" back in as well.

There it's been said for the whole world to see.
Until then, get in here in the kitchen with me!!, it's cold standing here with out clothes!
Ouch, watch out for the grease splatters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home