Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back in Kitty Prison

I just can't seem to reform my shitty kitty.

Sigh...

Zelda is taking Gaea to the "you know where" this Friday. She offered to ask the "you know who" if I should try some other form of behavior modification to stop the kitty defication...
on... my carpet...hmmmm....
car...pet....???

Naw....
I like the little guy too much.
I feel badly that my old little kitty is most likely going to spend the remander of his kitty days in the bath room prison...
Maybe I should take away his window.

He really doesn't like being in there, you can hear it in his "meows!!".
But he's got to learn...

He'd better watch out, the car-pet may jump up and get him back one of these days.

Doesn't help that I'm working late lately.

What's a cat to do?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home