Sunday, January 22, 2006

One man's dribble

Zelda is currently in the office entering our (my) checkbook into the computer.
Normally I have handled this.
I don't mind.

Z wants to help out. (it's not much fun...)

thanks sweetheart.
***
On the way to the big box discount, gotta have a membership (but isn't Wal Mart or its sister companies), Z and I discussed our Blogs.

She hasn't had the time as of late.

We couldn't (and still can't) remember the movie we saw in October for our date night.
She was saying it was *abc* and I was remembering *xyz*.

I gave her the benifit of the doubt, because she Does have the better recall.
But it just didn't sound right.
So we turned to our blogs to find out.

I admire her blog, and always have, because it is almost always poetic, beautiful, and very reflective. She thinks it out.

She told me she finds my blog "better" than hers.
It has a better time line if nothing else...

(I see the majority of my entries as mundane and boring...Not alot of deep thought.
Not like those I posted last year at this time when we were full of more energy.
I see hers as better...)

She is also flirting with moving her blog to blogspot... the method of posting (by the month) and ease of adding photographs...

I told her I didn't want to loose her previous entries. Can we save them?
I enjoy them.

It has also been an interesting way to keep track of our new lives together.

I had the correct memory of the movie. But we still don't remember even part of the story...
The second show was "Ghost Busters"...For the life of us, we just draw a blank...

This blog will never be as deep as say,

Waiter Rant,
or
Third Grade Mind,
or
Real Live Preacher...

but that's not what it's meant to be...

And that's O'kay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home