Thursday, February 23, 2006

"D" press'd

I have been depressed as of late and it has boggled me.

This morning on my last day as I sat here working to finish as much of this job as I can, it bubbled up.

Anger.

With everyone and no one.

Change I do not like but desperately crave.

I want to work the entire building.
As difficult and frustrating as it is, I WANT the entire package.

From interiors to budget to bidding to client and consultant coordination, I want the challenge!

And I am not getting it here…

I fear the new company will only have shell projects for me…

I also want to feel important and a part of things.

To have a say in cad management.

Ideally to use the latest software.

To move forward
instead of backwards.

Something I worry about with this new company.

There are methods to save time with Auto Cad, and depending on how sophisticated the firm, those methods are embraced or shunned.

This new firm from first blush, doesn’t sound very sophisticated.

This will drive me nuts.

Working for the least instead of challenging to the best.

I might be able to forge my own path…

We’ll see how it goes…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home