Sunday, November 26, 2006

Times change

I was tromping through old entries.
May of 2005 we were planning our wedding and moving Z south.
I miss Z's entries. (Curse you diary-X for not backing up the server).

Life was colorful and sex hazed.

Things are much much more settled.
No more Boob brush women and older potential love interests.
***
I had coffee with Older Woman (see May 2005) this week.
Was surreal.
Originally we hung out and went out because we both wanted to get the other in bed.
That is no longer viable.
So if we are to forge a friendship of sorts, it has to be based on Other things.
I don't know for sure if we have enough Other things in common.

Her daughter has moved out with friends.

She, like me, no longer attends church.
Like mine, her church went through massive growth and the politics shine thru in such instances.

I asked if there was any romantic interests in her life.
Not at the moment.

She has been working and taking classes. Not much social life.

I recommended finding a lover with no strings attached for meeting the physical needs we all have. Someone to go to the museum with and a show.

I don't have any single guy friends I could introduce her too. Though I doubt she'd be interested in them...

Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home