Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One more exam down

Well, the structural exam wasn't what It could have been.
And actually has been anticlimactic.

I will wait and see.

Zelda is glad to have her hubby back...

I have been studying like a fiend for three months and craming for one.
Only to have 85 questions, maybe 15 of which I had to pull out my calculator...

The lot next door to ours was sold at the same time as ours.
I drove by today and they have already begun framing.
We still don't have a slab yet.

First house finished owns the fence in between. Not that I want the responsibility of maintaining it, but I would like to have control over how it looks and it's state of repair.

It will happen in its own good time.
***
Youngest bunny brother, Sed, was rearrested last week.
Seems the grand jury has decided to take it to trial and his bond was deemed Insufficiant.

So he is now ward of the state till this gets cleared up.
I should get the original bail back though. But it seems I'll have to pursue it...

Sed needs a lawyer and since older younger bunny brother's wife, (follow that?) is studying to be a criminal lawyer, I contacted Ned, older younger bunny brother.

Ned and I roomed together back in '98.
Ned met current wife and
R-U-N-N-O-F-T
with her and left me with the bills.

Let's say I am not enamore with Ned and is wife.

Time heals, or something like that....

We are working to help Sed in his time of need.
***
This Christmas we sent christmas cards out late. As in, After Christmas.

I sent one to my good French friend, Crisp, in hopes that he would send a letter.
We hosted him in Aug. of '85 while we were in High School.
I was taking French.

In '87 he and his family invited me to spend Aug. with him in France near Trevoux.

I visited a couple of times after, while in college.

Well, Monday about noon Central time, I got a call all the way from 7:00pm French time!!
Oui, c'est Crisp!

He has been married for 13 years, has two children, and lives in Dijon.

His wife studied in California for her PhD and their kids are French/American nationals.
Which means they speak English and French sans accent!

I am SSSooooooooooOOo jealous!!

Bon pour lui!

Salut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home