Friday, July 20, 2007

Praise

Last Wednesday I approached the boss, after having had lunch with the millionaires, with the fact that I have been there a year and a half now. And I am due for a raise.

He said we'd talk.

A week later and I mentioned again that I'd like to finish our conversation.

"I haven't forgotten, we'll talk about it after lunch".

Two lunches have passed...

I like working here.
I want to be paid what I am worth.
And what I have earned.

I understand that this is a small firm.
I understand that if this keeps up, I'll have to put out my resume...

Currently I am juggling 4 restaurants (two different designs) and am enjoying it.
I'd hate to have to leave.

What's going through his mind...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloody bosses...

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home