Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Drama

I have two brothers.
I have written about them before.
I forget what names I gave them for the blog.

Zelda and I paid 3k to bail brother #2 out of jail back in the spring.
He is awaiting that trial.

Brother #1 had trouble with his in-laws attempting to take his kids.
His wife and children had moved to Oklahoma to avoid the State taking them while he stayed behind in Dallas to work
That sorted itself out shortly after we bailed out #2.

It was hard to believe.

A month later, the rental home in Oklahoma burned.

I found out today that brother #1's wife and kids have moved to Florida.
That she has not one, but two tumors in her head.
Brother #1 shipped out to take care of her.

Not that bad things happen to good people,
but I find it again hard to believe.

How much of all this is drama?
How much is real?

I hope all turns out well for them.
They have 4 kids plus his own child...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home