Saturday, August 11, 2007

Resume

Conundrum...

I like where I am working.

I like what I am doing.

I asked for a raise.

Did not get one,
for what ever reason.

New house.
Expenses fixing the old.

I have to make more money to stay afloat.

Zelda has been working more hours to make up for the short comings.

I am not excelling in my career.

I don't go above and beyond,
because I know it won't be rewarded.

Cs been there 15 years. He is the main go to man.
He had to interview and almost leave before boss man gave him more money.

I on the other hand sound like a broken record...

"At one office we...."
"When I worked for x...."
"We did it this way at y..."

Life goes that way...


I'll call next week to set up a meeting with the first Corporate office I've ever worked.
The largest office I've worked was 20 draftsmen.

This one has 100 Architects, Interior Designers, and support staff.

We'll see.

Registered Architects in Dallas earn 15k to 25k more than I make now.

That equates to 500 to 1,000 dollars more take home each month.

I can do that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!


My boss always says do what's right for you, don't think about your company, it's your career.

We're in employment counseling. ;)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home