Monday, September 03, 2007

Au revior

I wrote my notice letter to the current company.
Would have preferred to not be put in that position, but it's my life and my responsibility.

The new company has about 100 people. 70 plus architects.
They have social get togethers the last Friday of the month. They also bring in material reps and consultants to talk on various items. This helps meet the Extra Learning Credits now required of Architects and other professionals. Will save me $$ and time as the company pays any fees and provides lunch.

I'll miss working with the old gang and the consultants, clients, etc.
But I did ask for a raise after I got my license, not before...
(Psychologically throwing blame back at the coach don'ch ya know...)

Get the old house rented to good people and the financial crisis will clear itself up quite nicely.
***
We are fixing up the old house and someone else is paying for it. Great way to reinvigorate a building, and in turn, a neighborhood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home