Saturday, April 02, 2005

One Year

It was a year ago this month that I contracted the Herpes virus.
(Which means it's also a year ago that I first had sex.)

Thought the world was going to end.

She who gave me, turned out to be a total jerk. A selfish loser.

Since becoming lovers with co infected Zelda,
it simply
has
not
been
a
concern.

I wonder how that has figured in to our engagement...??
I am truely grateful that it has not been a topic of concern for either one of us.
The virus will find it's end in us. My line will not branch.

It certainly has made things much more pleasant and fun.

I was sure before that I would meet a "clean" person, and have to be overly precautious with my future wife, constantly running the risk of infecting her running through the back of my mind. Ie. no unprotected sex.

The Universe has proved that fear totally unfounded...
And Zelda is anything but selfish. She's an incredibly generous person.

Being college educated, and 'smart' enough to know better, I must admit that I have not been very responsible with condoms and such. It wasn't till our last visit that Zelda and I used anything consistantly 'safe' from pregnancy (she's on the patch and suffering for it).

I find that condoms slip off, and that's no fun.
"Honey! Did you find that condom anywhere?" .
"No sweat heart, you sure you still don't 'have' it? I'll check the bed."
"Time to see the Dr..."

Dr. S criticised a patient who wondered about a really nasty odor that turned out to be a lost condom. I should have piped up that 'at the moment' that lost condom is the last thing on anyone's mind...
Happens all the time, says Zelda's Dr.

Speaking of SEX!!!
Zelda will be here next weekend!!
*****
We will be going to the Fort Worth Main Street Art Fest.
There is some pottery, art glass, and hand made baskets with Karlthebunny written ALL over them!!
Live music, hundreds of artists, Fort Worth.
(check out the link above)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fact that both of us have herpes has absolutely NOTHING to do with me saying "yes." as i said friday, you are not a wallet to me nor just a cock nor just a convenient virus carrier.

so there. *nyah*

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home