Saturday, May 07, 2005

Love

I love Zelda.
Period.

I think I may have done a disservice to Zelda by my "When it Rains, It Pours" blog.

I was suprized by three old, read that, "ex", as in, "out of" aquaintances and I would cross paths on the same day, let alone the same evening.

That would be because, unlike my former employer, Ace, I don't keep track of old girlfriends.

Where as I attended a birthday party where Ace's first wife, his son, current (third) wife, his sister, current girlfriend, former girlfriend, and his mother where all in attendance.
It's not that Ace is neccessarily a 'nice' man, but he is a devoted and friendly man.
He lives life if you will. That and must be really great in the sack, but that is not for me to know...

Z joked with me that I seem to have all these past potential sex slaves crawling out of the wood work to have dinner with me.

I love Zelda for many reasons. One of which is she is probably the most well balanced person I know. She seems to know who she is, what she wants, and where she wants to go.

That doesn't mean that she doesn't have insecurities that might be tweaked.

I have promiced Z that I will cancel and decline all present and future dinners with old girlfriends.

And when she gets here, we can introduce her to said friends and she can mark me a taken!

"I have peed on his leg, so get back Bitch! The boy is mine!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm...eeww. "...peed on his leg?" how 'bout i just plant a big, sloppy, wet kiss on you in front of them?

9:15 PM  
Blogger karlthebunny said...

Yes, you put it so much nicer.
Big wet sloppy kiss it is!!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home