Monday, May 02, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!

Zelda and I have a ring and a date!!
(Mine still needs to be picked up, her's in on order and paid for).

When I asked if this was the ring she wanted, it's silver, with my birth stone as the main setting, with alternating stones, in both her and my birth stones along the sides, and she said, "Yes".
I told her "let's buy it".

On our first date, she would say, "I'm blushing".
Well.... when I told her I'd buy it, there was no need to tell me.

She turned bright pink! (now if I could get her to do that when making love...I love looking down into her eyes...she's shorter... and *underneath*)
**********
What kind of cerimony...?
Elope?
Small cerimony for best closest family/friends.
Large shindig for the entire world?

Hmmmm......
Let's keep the cost down.
Let's make this special, (my thoughts are: Let's have the big party in a couple of years to celibrate that we are still together, and when we are established. And invite everyone!) keep it small.
And invite those whom we consider family (whether they are related or not.)


Solution.

There is a Pinwheel family get together this summer, why don't we have it there?
It stays simple, we can "invite" her entire family, so no one feels left out, even if they wouldn't otherwise *be welcome*...

The event is close to one of my most favorite romantic get-a-ways, San Antonio.

Maybe if my favorite Pastor can't make it, we could get RLP!?

It's going to be sort of a hit and run wedding.
No one at the event, save the host and immediate family will know.

Our guests will arrive shortly before the cerimony.

We will have cake, and depart with our party for dinner on the River Walk, and....
the Honey Moon Suite...

my sweet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home