Saturday, April 23, 2005

Meeting the friends

Met the friends Thursday at Zios Pizza in Omaha, Zelda's favorite place o Pizza. Would you walk 2 miles, up and down hill for pizza? Zelda and Magda do!

Very nice. All thirty something? professionals.
Interesting change of friends. Two Designers, and an Architect, and an MP and an ATT corporate man.
I like Omaha maybe better than Dallas.
I like the Money I earn in Dallas that I could not in Nebraska...
Zelda's friend S and her fiance and Magda, and eventually her boyfriend rounded out the evening.

Zelda and I were talking about I guess a steriotype?
Gay men usually have straight girlfriends. Usually hotties.
Lusting after the well kept men, who only want to talk. (And don't mind getting naked in front of said girl friends, after all, they are all women in the room. Red was amusing when I first met him. He had a best girl friend who was quite physically attractive. Red had no trouble letting girlfriend hem his pants, *picture girl on her knees in front of Red*, or running around the house almost neked, etc. But as soon as I would arrive, he'd have to be totally dressed before he'd come out to say "hello".)

S expressed interest in a "Sorry, I don't do boys" tee shirt.
The question Zelda and I had was... do gay women have the straight guy friends who pal around with them and chase women with them? Doesn't seem the "guy" thing to do.

Anyway, plenty of questions to keep me wondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home