Saturday, April 16, 2005

Femininity and Tantra

I can't say that I know a lot about Tantra, just what I have read from the one book, and a short "how to" for Tantric Sex in womam's erotica...

The thought being that before men knew that We (males) caused babys, Women held ALL the cards.
Life springs forth from their bodies.

From what I gather from the history in the Tantra book, and the Jane Auel stories,
sex was free flowing. Sort of like eating together, hunting together, etc.
No big thing.

Couples would bond and pair off. But they were free to sleep elsewhere.

This, to me, sounds like a good thing.
A guy thing.

I have read in just about all the literature, that women bond and have a biological response to sex, most of the time. And thus they want to pair off and be supported as they raise the 'expensive' offspring that we are. Taking a decade or two to mature.

I could see that bonding as good for glueing a group together. But I'm not sure how that would get ironed out.
I suppose it is like the poligamist families I have heard about.
It's all in how one looks at it...

But poligamy sounds like a male thing.
Not a female thing.
*********
Talked to J about temptation.
Before I didn't "participate".
Now that I am, and have decided to take myself 'off the market', I am seeing women, read that boobs and hair, etc. EVERY WHERE.
Why do we do this to ourselves?!?

"We all go through that" J reasures me.

Temptation is a lot of fun.
I don't want to be tempted.
I'd like it to be simple.
Straight forward.
Only eyes for you dear Zelda.

I feel bad that I am acting like such a dog.

I think it would not be so bad if you were here to take those feeling out on, nod nod, nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home