Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"New and Improved"

As you may have noticed,
I have a new "links" side bar.

Been wanting to add it for sometime,
but had not 'gone hunting' to find out how.

So,
I will add and change them from time to time.
Just to keep things interesting...
**********
Got the sexy phone!
The ordering via the computer was not without it's problems.

I needed to upgrade my service and sign up of two years to qualify for the phone upgrade.
The computer kicked out the phone order, even though I got a confirmation, because the service plan was not recognized. I needed to up grade my service to the new GSM.

Both Zelda and I agree the sound quality is VASTLY improved.
And the phone does just about everything I want, 'cept transfer my old phone book by itself.

What is it with us guys and TECHNOLOGY?
***********
Stop by and visit Real Live Preacher and his brother, Ramblings of a Third Grade Mind.
I am impressed with both of them.
They deal with People in a Meaningful way in their lives. (Rather than just complaining, like a certain Bunny I resemble).

And just for fun, check out Foamy the Squirrel!!
("5 more minutes" is a must see!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home