Saturday, April 16, 2005

1:00am do you know where your Bunny is??

Late night tonight.
J's boyfriend, Red's birthday is today. The party was a couple of hours ago.
My Dr. friend and I went to the soiree. They really wanted to have Zelda there.
Alas, certain things will have to wait...

Nice party.
Quite a mix.

Red is a hair stylist.
Makes more $$$ than a registered Architect in Dallas, Texas.

That's saying alot...

About both professions. (Not to knock hair stylists.)
Those with the cash to pay for their hair, are supporting their vanity.
Architecture and buildings just can't compete...

I might have mentioned this before. But here it is again...
Red has a client who pays overe $5k a year JUST to have her hair WASHED...

Those types of clients are NOT impacted by the economy...

I digress...

Dr friend and I were only two of about 5 'breeders' at the party.
The rest were, 'non breeders', though I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology, I'll have to ask...
Translation.
Heterosexuals.

One woman wore a black Tee shirt reading (across some very nice breast by the way),
"Sorry, I don't do boys."
Ouch!
She loves it. And I love that she loves it.
Though she admited her mom does not.

Such is life.

The gay men were 'pretty' and the gay women were tom boyish.
*************
For those arguing for preservation of the sanctity of the marriage.
Man and Woman only.

IF you REALLY feel that marriage should be raised up,
and that the Bible describes what marriage IS.
I challenge you to put your money where you mouth is.


Make adultery a civil crime,
and make it punishable with
JAIL TIME.

Other wise,
it's all a power struggle.
A political one.

And we know how faithful
politicians are...

So...
how long should we lock them up????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home