Sunday, May 01, 2005

I am

the only official blog on blogspot.com with an interest in his (or her) profile in...
Zelda!!!
****************
Funny thing relationships.
You become interested in someone for their difference and strangeness, (as in 'not familar').
As you come to know them, they many times show only a particular face to you.
***************
I was facinated and very attracted to a blog conversation Z had recently with another blogger she has ?known? for a while and was answering his questions.
Made her very mysterious again... Who is this person??? Hmmm... She's not just the !happy! to see you, you called!
I'm sure it's mainly my perseption of her, and not who she actually is...
I really don't know her all that well.
This is going to be SOME ride...
*****************
This I know for sure....
She is very generous of heart.
Probably the best balanced, most together self aware person I've met.
She doesn't have any issues I am aware of. (Those she does have, she's working on as we write.)
**********
I on the other hand...
Lot's of hang ups...
**********

Have I told you today that I love you Zelda?
Karlthebunnyman

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...if you have any questions you'd like answered, ask and i will answer! i am an open book for you.

discovering the different faces of each other is part of the journey...not always fun, but always interesting.

zlk!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home