Monday, May 16, 2005

Pinwheel Ready

Makin' the Bunny home Zelda ready!
And Kitty cat too.

Thursday I will board a plane for the last time to go visit Zelda World.

I'm gonna have a Zelda in my life!!!
EVERY DAY!! (This could be good, this could be bad!!)

I'll miss the food in Omaha.
We are going to Espania as soon as I get in from the airport!

Then back to the vacant Zelda pad for some comfort of a different kind.

I have tried to support Zelda as best I can, from across three state lines.
Would have prefered to have been there in person, but not enough to give up my eye teeth.
I did have to prep for her arrival.

I sent her a hug via Magda mail, though I heard later that it was not delivered on schedule...
I'll have to talk to Magda's man to set her straight. We guys got to stick together. What if Magda man had asked me to deliver and I didn't???
**********************
Got back Friday from California.
Three car chases.
Two shootings.
Three fatalities.
In two days in L.A.

Police shot and killed a suspected bad guy in a Pollo Loco parking lot after a long car chase and attempted shoot out. "Suicide by Police" is a term I have heard used. All caught live via helicopter mounted camera.

Folks in L.A. don't make fairy tails, they just reflect their daily reality and ship it out fresh to us via the movies...
And we eat-it-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home